Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Secret Location of the BATFU Cave

Anderson said he expects the new office to be opened in the upcoming months. The exact location of the office would not be disclosed, he said.

Gee, I wonder why. BATFU does so much to engender good will among their countrymen.

Take note of the fear. And note it makes them even more dangerous.

This is the climate under the leadership of "Maximum Mike," the number one pick of "The Vote Freedom First President." But don't think he'll just go away in '09: He's also the darling of Ted Kennedy and John Kerry, so I'm sure the democrat power structure has noted the attack dog is indifferent to his master so long as the meat supply holds out.


UPDATE: I just noticed one of the flash ads on the page works well with my title. Also, check out reader comments from some of the jackboot polishers in the Brockton area.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean Gov. Wrongney's anti-gun laws haven't eliminated crime and violence? I mean OTHER than that done BY federal agents, of course.

Sean said...

That chickens cheering for Col.Sanders thing comes to mind right now.Also the one about no people are enslaved so well as those who believe themselves to be free. When it hits the fan, the place will be overun with Tories, yellowbellys, and poorly educated usefull idiots. Excuse me, I'm off to the range.

Anonymous said...

David, my web search ability is decent at best and I'm unable to find out who is the owner of the Batmobile is today. I believe he should be tipped off because this would be the perfect addition to the Cave. He could receive a raid for whatever is pulled out of the hat of tricks to take his prize away from him.

chris horton said...

It wouldn't take too much to find them. Courthouse records for property rentals and sales are open to the public. Sheriff Depts' post such things as well.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite exchanges:

"Are those of you who are welcoming these thugs with open arms descendants of the French people who cheered the German army as it marched into Paris? It would seem so. I love it when supposedly freedom loving Americans beg for their chains. What a bunch of sheep."

Then Linda (who is apparently French, see above) with a witty and laser-like retort:

"Henry, you're an idiot!!!! Maybe you should take a walk down Main Street and deal with some of the thugs hanging out. Your gun won't do you much good, believe me! I'll bet you're a hunter, right, killing defenseless animals."

Hunters and gun owners...bad! BATFU thugs and name calling...good!

Anonymous said...

here's mine.

I find it ironic that those demeaning the intellect and education of others are the same people who evidently know nothing of the history and tactics of the BATFE. If you think you have a gang problem now, just wait until this corrupr gang of killers and thieves get to town. Remember, they have de facto immunity and they use it.

Now you may insult me, but I dare you to do your research into the BATFE, then still support their Secret Police Headquarters.

David Codrea said...

We'll see if they reject mine:

All you who welcome them--the weather's getting nice--maybe they'll invite you to their next picnic--provided you're the whi...I mean, the right kind of people:
http://www.atfabuse.com/atfabuse-25.html