Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're the Only Ones GLBT-Bashing Enough

"Actually he was trying to get me to come over to where he was, and I responded by telling him that wasn't my name - that my mother didn't name me a 'faggot' or a 'he-she,' so he got upset and approached me. And that's when it started."
Somebody beats you in the head and face with cuffs, that's assault with a deadly weapon. It sure would be were the situation reversed.

As usual, we have the apologist telling us how this is an aberration and not the norm for the fine folks at the Memphis PD--but that doesn't explain why the animal felt free to administer a vicious beating right there in the main booking area--why no one stopped him--and why he was actually joined. It doesn't explain why the nurse ignored the victim.

All that is left to conclude is that it's not out of the ordinary, but rather, expected, condoned, encouraged, aided and abetted--and rewarded as long as you don't get caught.

And as usual, we know the victim's name but not the sociopathic, brutal "Only One."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But they want mental health checks for civilian gun buyers.

The most dangerous mind-altering substance is testosterone. Officer Skinhead should get a big dose of instant karma. Payment in kind.
With all the paperwork cops complain about, PLUS the video, you know they know who and when.
See the people rush to stop the rabid dog? Me neither. That's the kind of assistance we can expect. If it's not "faggot," it's "college boy" or "pothead" or just the generic "scumbag." They'll find a reason, even if it's just that you want to call the family and let them know you haven't been abducted. Well, not by a serial ki-- well, not by a stalker.

Anonymous said...

My comment on the website, don't know if it will survive moderation.........

Am I the only one who noticed the chicken-hearted descedant of a long line of unmarried people quit and backed up when the victim stood up and fought back?

Am I the only one who noticed this testicularly disadvantaged member of the s.o.b.’s club didn’t attack again until after his victim sat back down?

I think maybe he had some “faggot” issues of his own. That’s right, I called him a faggot. If he doesn’t like it, let him comment here and I will send him my address. However, I don’t expect that. After all, I won’t sit down for him and outside his jurisdiction he will be on his own. I would bet I don’t hear from him. He is way too light in the shorts for that. Poor widdle baby.

He needs to be in prison. I hope he ends up there.......

I am tired of these assholes and am willing to plumb a few of them up.

David Codrea said...

My moderating hand isn't that heavy, is it SA? You're surviving just fine.

I noticed the coward back down once it looked like he might have a fight. I had confidence an astute WoG correspondent would notice and comment as well.

Anonymous said...

At least the probie that held her down got fired. Must not have been only enough?

Anonymous said...

On good thing about this mess - if it hadn't been taped, the victim would probably be under the jail with a plethora of bogus charges levied against her.

I wonder why the police departments won't let people with over a room-temperature IQ join the force.

Seems that only an idiot would forget that there was a video camera recording the beating.

I hope that the nurse gets the same treatment. She probably had to put ointment on the officer's hand - he may have hurt his little self while beating the victim with his cuffs...

Anonymous said...

Karma's a terrible thing.....