Thursday, September 04, 2008

We're the Only Ones Getting to Know You Enough

Jeremy S. Cross turned himself in Tuesday to face charges of raping a woman at gunpoint during a traffic stop.
This is a case where we can't ask if they'd let us turn ourselves in, because none of us would ever be in this situation.

Hell, if I even had a gun at a traffic stop it would be a felony, because I don't have their permission and I'm not an "Only One." I'd then be a prohibted person for life.

And there'd be no shortage of bold brothers in arms who'd say I got what's coming for disobeying the law and making us all look bad...

[Via Ron W]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This so-called "police officer" should be forced to have sex in a very uncomfortable place.

Anonymous said...

Such as the back of a Volkswagen?

Kent McManigal said...

He should be shunned to death, and his victim should have been armed and should have capped his worthless.........