Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Home Defense Animation

As for the Home Defense poster animation, I intended to make it an interactive banner that I could share with other home defense advocacy websites. I would still like to do that, but I need some assistance.

First, I need your opinion about the content of the banner; tell me what you like and don’t like about it. Click on it and watch the show. Second, I would like for other websites to install the banner and give me feedback about how to improve the installation package.
My opinion? I think it's really cool.

As for content feedback, I might not tell people to visit their gun dealer--the person behind the counter may or may not be qualified to offer much more than an opinion--I've met my share I wasn't that impressed with. Since folks are viewing this from the Internet, I'm not sure how inclined they would be to take real world action anyway--possibly the thing to do would be to refer them to another website--since they're online anyway and the effort is minimal, to learn more. Which website would be best I cannot say. Perhaps others can.

But overall, I love it and would like to see more efforts like this. I'd ask WarOnGuns visitors to spread the word on this, and direct some traffic on over to check it out. And yeah, I'll install the banner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance when asked about the content of the banners, I automatically took it as "gunbanners". My anwer was to have been....well, you know.

I too like it. Now that my comprehension has dawned as to what he meant by banners. It ain't easy getting through life this stupid.:(

Sean said...

Good, except for the part about not enough police. I would like to see it as somehow more aggressive, rather than reactive, as far as self-defense.