Thursday, October 16, 2008

Supporting Republicans is Racist and Stinky

The marquee supporting the GOP ticket in "an area that is strongly African American was like putting a stink bomb in the middle of the living room," said University of Maryland political Professor Ron Walters.

Brought to you by the party of Tolerance and Diversity...

The Director, African American Leadership Center said it.

I believe it.

That settles it.

I wonder if he'd be equally agreeable to my using the same terms to protest democrat campaign signs in my "strongly white" area...? Or does the fact that I even live in one automatically make me racist?

5 comments:

Sean said...

Doesn't seem to be much they're holding back on, is there? Are white people allowed to drive through there, do business, (shudder) LIVE there? What do they do about the fact that the three branches of FedGov are mostly white? If whites and their presence offends them so much, what are they willing to do about it? How far does all this go? I'm sure glad this race ain't about race.

Kent McManigal said...

Racists will find any excuse to make racist comments and then call those who disagree "racists".

Anonymous said...

No double standards. Just accept the 'party line. We are right. You are wring. Obamygod will make Bubba the rapist look like a Boy Scout.

GunRights4US said...

I totally agree. The Republicans now act so much like democrats that they smell almost as bad!

Anonymous said...

Seems odd don't you think? Evidently the stink of all those dead bodies in those predominantly black areas doesn't bother him.

A situation I propose exists because of all the liberal sponsored avoidance of responsibility and the intentional breaking up of poor and minority families in order for them to receive government largess.