Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Appeal for Information in Fincher Case

Fellow 2nd Amendment advocates:

I am filing a petition for writ of certiorari in the Fincher case pro bono publico. The only hope I think we have of getting the writ granted is a strong showing that the holding of DC v. Heller is being ignored, or, at best, treated with a complete lack of seriousness by the nation's inferior federal courts.

Stewart Rhodes has been capably assisting me on the case, but, I learned tonight, he has run into an unfortunate family emergency which prevents him from doing all the legal research he would like to for Mr. Fincher. This puts me me in a time-crunch, given all the detailed preparation a petition necessarily entails. Hence I reach out to you. If you know or have heard of any cases which might fit my bill, would you please be kind enough to reference them to me?

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. On my own behalf, and that of Mr. Fincher, many, many thanks for any help you might offer.

Quentin M. Rhoades, Esq.

If you know of any cases that match what Mr. Rhoades is looking for, he can be reached at qmrATmontanalawyerDOTcom.

[Wayne Fincher case reporting at WarOnGuns]

No comments: