Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holder Clutches at Gun Rights

That this civil liberties nightmare is intended as our next attorney general ought to scare all of us--enough to motivate our personal and sustained involvement in opposing him. [More]
Here is today's Gun Rights Examiner post. I consider it the most important one in the series so far, and as such, will be spending most of my time today promoting it. I hope I can count on the regulars here to join me, to share the link with your friends, to link to it in your blogs, to post it on forums you frequent...

I'm outta here for a while. I've got work to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's VITAL information, David. Thanks for continuing to hammer Holder.
Picked up the book "Mila 18" today, by Leon Uris. It's about the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in Poland during the Holocaust and World War II, and especially about the local events that led up to it. The fighting seems to be in the last 30 pages, described through journal entries and logbooks of the Jewish Resisters. Mila 18 was the address of the Resistance headquarters.
Registering and taking guns isn't that different from registering and taking people. It only works if people are threatened with violence and death. In this case, cooperation with the authorities ended in violence and death.
Skimming the book, I understand that when some leaders of the Warsaw Ghetto Resistance were captured and being literally herded to the cattle cars was when the full-scale militia assault on the Nazi brigades began, rather than hit-run-hide raids on individual soldiers and squads.
None of it was done with registered guns, and all with banned weapons.

Anonymous said...

David, I found a post in the "politics" section of Craigslist Sacramento today, (I didn't post it!) Seems your column is spreading FAST. Wrote my congresscritter about Holder.....

Jay.Mac said...

Note too that Holder's law firm is representing some of the Gitmo detainees.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/01/23/pay-attention-to-eric-holders-law-firm-and-gitmo-detainees/

Anonymous said...

I've referenced your post http://cc.org/blog/information_your_call_stop_eric_holder