Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why Can't We Be Friends?

If you belong to a grassroots group and can see the advantage of cross-promoting with a national gun rights column that is growing and branching out, or if you are a pro-gun rights blogger who would like to exchange links... [More]
I keep giving little clues that I'm serious about promoting this Gun Rights Examiner opportunity, and this is my latest outreach. I hope I can count on the regulars here to look kindly on this effort and lend a helping hand...?

4 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Besides writing a post or two about The Gun Rights Examiner, I have sent a link to all my gun-interested friends. "Hope" it helps and leads to "Change".

Anonymous said...

I'm not an official representative, so I didn't e-mail this, but courtesy of Robb Allen's blog, here's a fella we can't afford to miss:

http://onsecondopinion.blogspot.com/

cocked and loaded said...

I have been posting links to the
Examiner and War On Guns Regularly.

David Codrea said...

Kent, thanks, I see GRE is in your sidebar so I included you in my link list.

TJP, I just publicized DEY's new blog and asked if he wants to do reciprocal links.

Cocked and Loaded--thanks. I see I have you on the WoGroll--I'll add you to the Examiner link list and would appreciate having it added to yours.