Friday, February 27, 2009

Yes, I'm Aware of This

In her first vote on the issue since being appointed to the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., on Thursday voted to reject a measure that would expand gun rights. [More]
It doesn't surprise me in the least.

I was going to write about this for today's Gun Rights Examiner column, but decided the "assault weapons"/Pelosi/AHSA spin was the bigger story.

I plan on doing something with this in tomorrow's column.

Man, I sure wish Jacob would hurry up and apologize--I'm not sure how much longer I can hold my breath waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, David I'm impressed. I was holding my breath too - waiting to see how long Gillibrand would take to vote anti gun. She is a pistol, isn't she? I barely had my lungs all full up and I was able to let it out again. Hang in there, I'm sure you will be able to breathe easy real soon.

Anonymous said...

and over in the corner Chuckie's laughing his gluteous maximus off; just wait 'til the NRA A-Lister sponsors the awb...well that might work out ok, Chuckie just might get so Xcited he'll stroke out ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Was there any question about this parasite. A liberal lawyer who's a democrat and a New Yorker.