Saturday, March 07, 2009

Patches, I'm Dependin' on You, Son...*

"Fortune favors the bold," and you'll look both bold and fortunate if you're bold enough to wear this and fortunate enough to get one.

Not quite the advertising spiel that'll sell millions of these?

S'OK--if , say, 3% of you reading this post order one, they'll be doing fine.

Show your proud affiliation and get what's sure to be a post-SHTF collectible. And I think I'll use this opportunity to coin a new term:

Threeperwear.

Go to WRSA to find out how you can show your membership in the Merry Band--sure to make you stand out in any surveillance. I intend to wear mine.

Oh, and what's this all for? Well, Random House isn't exactly beating down doors to publish "Absolved," and a book tour is something that needs to happen. Those of you who want to see this effort succeed--and who want to look smart in the field while it does--should need no further motivation.

Here's how to order.

* And I do apologize, but c'mon--it takes place in Alabama.

5 comments:

jon said...

i cracked up at "threeperwear."

i'm not one to invest my reputation in man or group, however true the ideas they stand for.

but, ah, i will be buying two of these.

Anonymous said...

It will look nice with a "molon lave" scroll.

threepers creeper said...

Threepers Creepers definitely plans on getting one.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I can see these as prizes for especially diligent students. :)

I'll have one on my shirt, for sure.

Anonymous said...

I'll be ordering at least two.
They are the opposite of the old yellow Star of David, the pink triangle, etc.
"Arma virumque cano -- arms and the man I sing." The Aeneid.
And, to borrow from the feminists, "Well-behaved MEN don't make history," either.