Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's the Magic Word?

No guns in parks here, please [More]
Say "please" to the predators. Maybe if you beg and grovel and blubber and plead and howl in animal terror and agony enough, it'll work.

Then again, maybe it won't. Maybe it'll just enhance their experience.

In any case, the response from someone who is not a degenerate Eloi coward must be a polite, but firm "No," becoming less polite and more firm the more this doughy and contemptible evolutionary dead end whines.

[Via RCB]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the comments: "I do not agree with carrying hand gun in parks-- parks are for families- children and I do not think guns should be present."

Oh I see parks are for families, so it's all for the kids right? Suprised you didn't pull the "Gun fights over car wrecks/wild west" card out.

AntiCitizenOne said...

"Jim Bob permit holder"

well gee, what would you do if a cop missed the shooter?

I probably wouldn't try and engage in the first place. I would like to if I knew I could down the shooter (close range) but at ranges beyond close range I would seek cover and try and get loved ones/bystanders out of the area.