Thursday, July 02, 2009

Slow Going Ahead

Just said goodbye to one set of out-of-state relatives on Monday and another set arrived this morning. Plus I have a Guns Magazine article due. And three books in the queue for reviews. And the Gun Rights Examiner column.

WoG posting will probably be limited until next week. Please understand if I do not respond to or post tips from emails.

In the mean time, if you're looking for something to do, head on over to my GRE pages and entertain yourself with my new troll. He promises to have me arrested!

2 comments:

Thirdpower said...

FAT troll almost sounds like Alex.

Tom said...

Well have...uh, fun I guess.

Is it just me of does this year seem more like celebrating the birthday of the oldest person in the world while Kevorkian is their doctor?