Monday, July 27, 2009

We're the Only Ones Properly Rearing You Enough

I'm sorry. First "Dick Clapp" and now an Ombuttsman...uh..budsman named Pierce in a story about an "Only One" sticking a taser up a victim's rectum...[More]

That's not "excessive."

That's "sadistic."

It's also "monstrous".

It's "rape" and "forcible penetration with a foreign object" and "assault with a deadly weapon" and "attempted murder" and "deprivation of civil rights" and...you guys can think up more.

Whoever would do this to another human being deserves to be executed. If the state won't do it, that doesn't change things.

"Policy and training recommendations" don't cut it. These are the actions of a sociopath. Every normal human with morals knows better and doesn't need a f...ing manual to tell them it's not OK. A normal person would never dream of doing something this perverted and evil.

And what's this "Office 3" crap? Who is this animal? And who erased the tape?

And why the damn cover up? Stick a taser up Lynn Hightower and see if she still thinks it's an "internal policy matter." Tase ol' Pierce's buttocks and see if he still thinks "it does not violate policy."

Anybody want to argue "a few bad apples" in this one? Because all I see is rot.

[Via William T]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"None of the officers seemed to be aware of the possible danger posed by positional asphyxia"?

It appears that they were fully aware and using it to their advantage, just as police use choke holds to subdue and then handcuff the unconscious arrestee.

What they unaware of is why anyone would oppose this tactic.

straightarrow said...

I think policy and training recommendations are entirely appropriate. The policy should be to train any such animal to breathe dirt after his funeral and burial in a Hefty trash bag.

Doubt many would pass the training, but they can't pass the requirements in place now. Humanity.

I am always amazed that cops such as this, long survive instances such as this. It is truly a puzzlement.

Anonymous said...

I think if this happened to me, and the DA refused to prosecute, I would file a Federal Case against the cops, the DA, and anyone else connected to the incident.

If that were not possible, my only remaining recourse would be to mete out justice myself. Perhaps with a few late night ambushes. Call in a noise complaint. When the officer arrives...

Kent McManigal said...

Typical LEO behavior. Why is anyone surprised when badge-bullies act like badge-bullies?

Anonymous said...

If the local piss ant da won't file on this, a fed 'civil rights' case is in order.

These assclowns are still on the job? That really inspires confidence in the 'force'. Fire the bad actors and fire the damn chiefie who obviously condones this crap. No more hiding behind 'personnel issues will not be released to the public'...you work for me I WILL KNOW WHAT'S BEING DONE TO MAKE SURE YOU BASTARDS NEVER PULL THIS CRAP AGAIN.

idahobob said...

Fire them all.....no

Permanently insert a tazer in all of their dirty butts.

It is way past time for the public, that these thugs serve, to rise up and take control of the situation.

Bob
III

Laughingdog said...

"I think if this happened to me, and the DA refused to prosecute, I would file a Federal Case against the cops, the DA, and anyone else connected to the incident."

If you could do this, you have far more restraint than I think I do. I'm pretty sure I'd go right into meting out justice myself if this happened to me.