Thursday, September 10, 2009

Demand Hearings into ATF Corruption Allegations

Still, there's something proponents of all three approaches--and their critics--ought to be able to do now that could have a satisfying effect--and will only burden anyone supporting it for a minute or two. Mike Vanderboegh at Sipsey Street Irregulars proposed it, and I think it's a powerful idea and well worth exploiting... [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner shows you something you can do right now to help hold some BATFU decision-makers accountable for their abuses.

Rather than my usual "tell a friend?" plea, I'll repeat my column ending:
Isn't it past time we made some of the abusers personally accountable for their actions? Will you take a few minutes to join me, and to spread the word?
Will you?

No comments: