Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Even ATF Employees Fed Up with Corruption and Incompetence

So what can we do--right now--that has a reasonable chance of making headway? Fortunately, there is something--and it comes from what many will consider two unlikely sources. [More]
It's not that I have sympathy for the devil, it's just that this presents an opportunity we can exploit. I'd originally intended this to be a three-part series, with the first on Monday and the second yesterday. It became clear while writing today's column that I'll need to extend this into tomorrow in order to present all the information without making any part of it too long.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

-------------

Note: I'll be making a special post later today that could have huge political implications. Really.

No comments: