Thursday, October 08, 2009

The Latest Proposal

According to the latest proposals contained in the National Policy on Small Arms and Light Weapons, no one will be allowed to own an AK-47 rifle, a G3 or “any automatic or semi-automatic self-loading military assault rifle of any other calibre”.

Anyone found guilty of having one will be hanged. [More]
And in typical Orwellian fashion:
The proposals were prepared by the National Steering Committee on Peace Building and Conflict Management...
What is this, the shape of things to come?

So: If you were a Kenyan who believed in freedom, what would you do if the "Only Ones" came for you or your friends or loved ones?

[Via Zachary G]

7 comments:

zach said...

Run away. Failing that, I assure you I would not die in a noose. And I'd take some of my murderers with me.

Sean said...

In response, those that propose banning "assault weapons" should also recieve death by hanging. Fair is fair.

Longbow said...

What...? You think you deserve to live in a place better than the third world? Don't you think that is pretty arrogant of you? Are you a Racist? Don't you FEEL GUILTY for being born WHITE, MALE,and FREE?

Ohhhh,....You and your G*% D$#@ rights!

straightarrow said...

I am absolutely a racist. I know I am because every time I say something about everyone should be held accountable for the things they do, I am called one.

Evidently it is racist to not recognize the inferiority of some races and not make allowances for their inability to function as humans.

Somehow I just can't, must be a flaw in my character. Or so I've been repeatedly told.

Anonymous said...

I second what Zach said.

And if I ran away successfully the first time, I would come back and make life as hard as possible for the murderous tyrants who initiated this.

I am also going to need several teams of men highly trained in covert operations, guerilla warfare, survival techniques, improvised weapons, and marksmanship.

The free world has no place for these dictator scum. "Possession of AK-47 Hanging Offence???"
Try, son of a bitch.

Unknown said...

Orwellian would be to put offenders in front of a firing squad (or would that perhaps just be ironic?... ).

Snake9 said...

There is more to this than a few G-3's and AK's. This proposal is directed at ethnic enemies of the ruling group wanting this to become law(Same old story). I show a few more details on this issue at semiautomaticheart if anyone even gives a damn...