Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holder Tells Senate Committee Justice Department Supports More 'Gun Control'

I held off on bringing this release to the attention of Gun Rights Examiner readers because I wanted to corroborate the claims--which, unfortunately, the official transcript of Holder's prepared remarks, posted on the Justice Department website, do not. So I contacted LEAA and spoke last night with their Chief Operating Officer and national spokesman, Ted Deeds. He told me they were reporting on remarks made during questioning, and sent me a transcript of the appropriate segments of AG Holder's testimony... [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column once more talks about something that not only won't the "Authorized Journalists" tell us about, but what they actively sneer at as unfounded paranoia.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

3 comments:

Mack said...

Ted Deeds is also an Executive Member of VCDL.

He let us know about this Stealth Agenda here and here.

David Codrea said...

Yes--I was sitting on this until I could confirm it with transcripts and video, because Holder's official prepared statement did not corroborate the claims. I did not want to have someone point that out in comments and then be out on a limb unable to refute them.

Sean said...

Didja ever see that episode of the Simpsons, where Marge goes to work at the Nuclear Power plant with Homer, and she's walking around looking at other employees? I know they don't exist, but they keep showing double barreled pump action shotguns on the Simpsons, and Marge sees a guy with one as she walks down a hallway. The guy is rubbing the gun and repeating "I am the angel of death, and the time of purification is upon us".Thet shore is funny. Kind of like when Feinstein/Burns says "Excellent".