Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gun Rights Questionnaire Spreading to Other Races

I continue to encourage you to send candidates the questionnaire. You can publicize their answers through email lists, on forums, via blogs--and encourage the candidates to post them on their campaign website "issues" page. Just please understand if I can't give them all the individual attention they deserve here. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column continues with the effort to define whether or not those seeking office understand the basics.

Let me ask you regulars here: Have you sent the questionnaire to any candidates?

Why not?

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

3 comments:

jon said...

i did, for the MA senate race (yes, even to coakley). i remember commenting that i had done so, but didn't expect any reply. well, i got no reply.

Anonymous said...

I just sent the questionare to my congress critters here in Florida,, if,, and that is a big if I get a reply I will let you know and send a copy.
Brian92217@aol.com

Chris said...

Just sent one to Bill Randall NC 13th House District.

http://www.randallforcongress.com/13.html