Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We're the Only Ones "Eye in the Sky" Enough

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you, I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more to know that
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind (looking at you)
I can read your mind*

And naturally, the "Only Ones" try to hide what they're doing, up to and including issuing threats against anyone trying to provide independent oversight. [More]

Coming soon to an airspace near you.

HPD Spokesflack Martha Montalvo says she's not ruling anything out.

Neither are we, lady.

[Via Ron W]


* Lyrics from "Eye in the Sky," The Alan Parsons Project

5 comments:

Defiant said...

This is yet another example of BIG BROTHER/BIG GOVERNMENT with WAAAAAY too much time and taxpayer's money on their hands.

In addition to the above, this clearly demonstrates the agenda and goals of this particular police department. It also clearly show the utter contempt and disregard for the Constitutional liberties and natural born rights of the citizens they are sworn to serve. In my opinion, they are a State Sponsored Police Domestic Terrorist Group.

If any citizen were to engage in such abhorent and immoral activity, you can rest assured the police would be heaping charges of "Peeping Tom", stalking, unlawful airspace useage violations, and any other crime accusation they could dream up.

On a more humorous note.......I suspect these aerial drones would make an EXCELLENT skeet & sporting clays shooting challenge. :O)

I "guess" the LEO's in the video must be obeying lawful and constitutional orders because I don't see ANY of the police officers in the video refusing to be part of this constitutional attrocity and I don't see any of them speaking out against it.


"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Sean said...

Ain't that special. Notice how all this expensive equipment and technology is being used, and the very citizens who paid for it are not allowed to see much at all. Filthy damned swine.

Anonymous said...

That ground station looks awfully vulnerable to a well placed high velocity small diameter projectile.

jselvy said...

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, buck or bird shot for an UAV? When does flying pig season open anyway?

straightarrow said...

jselvy, the operator is the heart of the machine. If the heart fails so does the machine.