Sunday, March 14, 2010

Job Application Fail

...the suspect entered the store asking about getting a job there. He left but returned a few minutes later and allegedly held a gun to the clerk’s head. As the suspect led the clerk to a back room, the clerk called out "I need help" and a co-owner, Eric Bilger, appeared with a gun.

Gunfire was exchanged. [More]
I guess it's a good thing this didn't happen elsewhere.

Meanwhile, The Toledo Blade reports this stuff, yet continues on its anti-armed citizen crusade. I guess they'll continue until subscribers and advertisers realize they are patronizing people who would rather see them dead than armed--and then cease giving aid and comfort to their enemy.

1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

I'm always so frustrated when I read about the "permit." thing. I guess if he had not been squeaky clean enough to merit the government permission slip, he would just have to let the criminal kill them.

Resistance is futile without "permission."