Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unapologetic

Rather than being embarrassed by this and disavowing it, the Bradys are digging a deeper hole for themselves:



Hey, this is fine by me, in a strictly Sun Tzu kind'a way. I'd just as soon the fanatics who've turned their minds over to the Cult of Helplessness and State Worship remain ignorant of the true nature of those they attack.

I've met literally thousands of gun owners in my life.  I can't recall ever meeting one who worshiped guns--rather, we're the ones pointing out they are tools, even those we enthusiastically appreciate. The reverence is for the rights of free humans.

As for that "dogged support," I guess that explains why gun rights activists have been so quick to excoriate those in the industry who step out of line.  Just ask Smith & Wesson, or Ruger, or H-S Precision, or Dan Cooper, or...

Lie some more, Bradys.  It's all you pathetic subversives have.

1 comment:

Captain Prax said...

Looks like I'm not the only one they banned. It's easier than having intelligent discourse I guess.

Yeah, never interrupt an enemy when they are making a mistake.