Friday, July 08, 2011

VTV

Vanderboegh is on his way to the local Fox News studio, wearing his Sunday boonie hat, to talk Tampa and more.

He called me up and asked how he should refer to me as, and I said I thought "youthful ward" was pretty cool (except I'm actually older than the youngster by a few months)...

Anyway, no idea when it will air, but let's keep our eyes peeled and keep each other apprised via comments, below.  As soon as I know something, I'll post it.

UPDATE: Just spoke with Mike--the deed is done. His appearance on Special Report with Bret Baier will be broadcast tonight at 6:00 pm Eastern.

3 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

That's what time I have to be at work. Maybe it will be on their site later tonight or tomorrow. Now where are the alphabet networks. This is bigger than watergate.

Chas said...

I have to get a camo boonie hat. Normally, grown men look kind of dumb wearing camo when not actually in combat, but with the hyper-charged political environment we're in now, it looks edgy, dangerous and very un-Obama. Should work even better in 2012.
Yeah, woodland.
"No, I didn't just come from the sandbox. I'm from 'roun' here." It'll only scare the correct white people. :)

Joe said...

Saw it. No boonie hat but Mike did a good job anyway.