Monday, January 16, 2012

An Appealing Development

SAF, ANJRPC Will Appeal New Jersey Right-to-carry Ruling [More]
Which prompted WarOnGuns Correspondent Mike from NJ to write (in part):
So, was on the way out -- I got this email -- turned right back around, went back into the house, immediately pulled out my Credit card, renewed (paid) my SAF membership fee -- and added a donation --- and I will (as promised) continue to do so EACH and everytime I see NJ at the pointy end of the SAF legal action and repeals. These maniacs (Lautenberg, etc.) must be stopped (or abated) -- and SAF has been one of very very few willing, and capable to do that.

Kudos, Mike, for leadership by example. 

I never did understand welfare parasite chatroom warrior gun owners, quick to anonymously (and generally obnoxiously) voice dissatisfaction or make demands, but strangely absent when it comes time to dig into pockets or roll up sleeves...as if they expect someone else to carry all the load.  Like I'm supposed to believe someone who won't lift a finger while it's easy will show up on the green prepared and willing to sacrifice all until it's over.

No comments: