Thursday, February 09, 2012

Dave Perry: Better than Us. Just Ask Him.

You see, being smarter than gun-nuts, I realize that I’m OK with me carrying a little pistol in my pocket, but I am in no way OK with you carrying one. [More]

Allow him to demonstrate his smrt...uh...smarts--in a more meaningful way than writing about the safety being off on a Glock:



And then there's this revealing sentiment:
Dude, this ain’t Wyoming.
See, he's not only smarter than us, he's also more sophisticated!

The good thing is, by basing his entire argument on name-calling, he relieves us of any obligation to respond with persuasion.

Give it to him, Arnhole.

[Via William T]

4 comments:

Parrothead Jeff said...

Are we sure he's not related to Lee Paige?

MamaLiberty said...

I'd suggest this guy stay out of Wyoming. Wouldn't want his nickers to get so wadded up they actually hurt him.

Well, I can't speak for everyone... suspect there might be one or two of us who would not really care all that much.

He needs to figure out that owning a stove doesn't make him a chef...

W W Woodward said...

Pathetic, just pathetic. I'm just guessing, because I've never met Perry, but I would wager he has his High School diploma along with his college degree posted prominently on his cubicle wall.
[W3]

Crotalus (Don't Tread on Me) said...

What an arrogant, condescending bastard! Definitely a legend in his own mind.