Monday, June 18, 2012

Blogger Vanderboegh reports ‘Gunwalker’ link to Obama’s ‘tough guy’ advisor

This, the third scoop ignored by “Authorized Journalist” media in less than a week by the Pinson, Ala., blogger, places one more circumstantial piece of an incomplete picture puzzle on the desk in the Oval Office. [More
Today's Gun Rights Examiner report notes some pieces coming together. It also includes links to last night's "Armed American Radio" program, where we had a chance to explore things in depth while having a great time doing it.

1 comment:

Long Island Mike said...

Listen, I am really tired of this Fast & Furious story. I predicted what this was all about right at the beginning when DC and MV started blogging about it. I have NOT A CINTILLA of real "evidence". So take it for what its worth. But I've been in the Federal gov't. I've worked for a corrupt agency where the guy next to you was on the take. Where the supervisors were tied up with the mob. F&F is evidence of Mexican Cartel penetration on this side of the border. If they could reach into the Mexican WH, they sure can reach into ours. It is just so obvious to me. It has all the foot prints of corruption. I am also going to say that the possibility exists of there being much much more here. We still haven't had the exulted Rep Issa call in the DEA, CIA and other agencies that are in on this deal. It makes me sick. Just mark my words.