Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Minor Footnote to History


[Click to enlarge]

Congressional Research Service acts as an issues "think tank" for Congress--their reports are generally not made available to the public, despite our tax dollars funding them (and some are working to get around that).  Be that as it may, a source provided this to Mike and me, and it's kind of fun seeing our  names in a government document that isn't a no-knock warrant or an executive order to take us out with drones.

I posted the complete report to my Scribd account.  Feel free to look at some of the other docs I've posted haphazardly there in support of stuff I've written.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, David. Job well done

Robert Fowler said...

Good stuff. Keep up the good work, you too can be on the Presidents enemies list. ;)