Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gunwalking to the Sinaloas

A bunch of you have sent me this link.  My response:

Heard it before--Robert Farago of TheTruth About Guns has been writing about a drug cartel connection for some time, so these folks shouldn't be claiming credit for being the only place you'll hear about this--and this is also not the first place to report the allegations from a guy with his head in the noose.

As an aside, I've also heard from an independent source that guns were going to Mexican "freedom fighters." I have no way to independently verify that, but supposedly Univision is going to be doing a report on this.

I agree that all documents from all times need to be investigated. I don't agree with the blanket claim that everyone else is wrong, especially with the level of actual evidence vs allegation I see these people building their report around. If they have insider sources feeding them any of this, they're keeping that pretty close to the vest.

I can only base what I write on stuff I have credible reason to believe.

No comments: