Thursday, November 29, 2012

Die, Traitors, Die!

Kurt notes those who would eviscerate the Second Amendment have no use for the First, either. [Read]

What a surprise--they brook no dissent. Yeah, I'll be surrendering my guns to these hive insects real quick.

I actually look at Ladd & Josh as our men in the gun ban camp, and would like to see more "gun control" supporters contribute to, that is, squander their money on CSGV -- they're such obvious barking loons and so utterly inept at making anything but childish noise, they act as a drain on limited resources that might otherwise be applied against us by a more competent threat.

Of course, my track record of backing such groups is about as good as my success at picking presidents...

Remember the last one I endorsed, "Handgun-Free America"?

Neither does anyone else.

1 comment:

Ed said...

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." -Frank Lloyd Wright