Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rate Kate

RadioRatingZ has a survey up for listeners of Kate Krueger's Talking Guns.

I always look forward to my monthly chats with Kate--we cover a lot of ground but have a lot of fun doing it, and I think when people are having a good time and an enthusiastic conversation, that shows through and makes for good radio.

If you're a reader who also tunes in to her Sunday program, why not make giving her your rating today's One Minute Activism task (see, it won't even take five)?  Or do you feel there's too much pro-gun information  out there in the mass media?

Click and do, please.

And no, this post doesn't mean I'm back in full operational mode.

1 comment:

bondmen said...

Twice now I've tried to signed up and they've promised to send a confirming e-mail and it hasn't arrived, not in my spam file either. So I'm unable to comment unfortunately. I'd give Kate's show a + 1 for sure. Her occasional guest is another matter, LOL.