Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Blast from the Past

I was finished with the NRA when the California assault weapons ban video came out. In it the NRA narrator said, not verbatim, "So like any law abiding citizen Mr. Schmuck turned in his SKS-D." [More]
Mr. Doss, actually. That would be this incident, now only available via an Internet Archive/Wayback Machine link.

I see the video has been removed and appears irretrievable, in the finest "Commissar Vanishes" tradition.

Looking for it, I did come across ugly hit piece comments from Fairfax "apologists" who can't refute reality, so instead resort to lying character attacks against the messenger, as has been their consistent MO.

And as we see from the quote link for this post, the hatred of all who point out the lack of clothes on the emperor, rather than face the truth and work toward freedom, is still all-consuming for some.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most embarasing of all - 'Naked Tyranny'!

III

Ned said...

I don't know what became of Angel, but I miss him. With all the slander levied at him, I can't say I blame him for disappearing.

David Codrea said...

Use the search window on the top left corner of this blog, Ned, and enter Angel Shamaya.