Thursday, January 29, 2015

About the Dobyns Story

I just got paid a very nice compliment by a reader.  After thanking him, I replied:
Please do everything you can to notify everyone from other activists to Jason Chaffetz at Oversight to big media-- just like in the early days of Fast and Furious, we had to pound and push and scream to get things noticed. The only way we can get attention for this is to do the same, meaning we need all the voices we can get spreading the word, sharing the links, demanding it not be buried and banging pots and pans until they can no longer ignore us. I have another story I'm still trying to verify that points to more corruption, and again, I expect to be pestering folks on that one, too...:-)
I wish I didn't have to, but what else am I to do?

No comments: