Monday, May 18, 2015

You Can't Stop the Signal

[More]

For some reason (maybe being told "No" by authoritarians), I'm reminded of defiant gun owners "transferring" weapons in violation of a stupid attempt at tyranny in Washington State. That and the Streisand Effect.

So here's what I'm going to do-- I'm offering the following graphic for sale via a right click "save as" download:


In terms of payment, I'm not set up to take them, so just send a voluntary subscription contribution to enable Mike's travel itinerary and help spread righteous civil disobedience to gun-grabbers throughout the Republic.

If they order me to take this down, and I may just be inclined to publicly tell them how I feel about that, it will draw attention to the one question a "Yes" or "No" answer will both work to our advantage on -- not that I expect any "Authorized Journalists" would have either the inclination or the guts to ask it. In the mean time, feel free to become a franchise operator and join me in offering the photo "for sale."

1 comment:

Bear said...

Just remember "fair use for satire" and ask Ken White at popehat-dot-com for a Poehat signal.