Thursday, December 17, 2015

Just Curious?

Folks like me avoid going to those places as much as we can in the first place. If we did have to act where it's "illegal," the state would do its utmost to destroy us, which is why whether I carry is none of anyone's business. As for why the media doesn't report DGUs, it sometimes does if you know where to look and police reports have been filed, which means it doesn't if it's a situation like most, where no shot is fired, things are brought to a halt by the presentation of a gun, and everyone goes on their way with violence dissuaded.

As for the rest, all that info is readily available to anyone who is truly curious and open-minded. Finally, I've never suggested it's a cure-all-- it's a choice that can improve your odds depending on the circumstances and your level of capability and mindset.

The above is my response to this guy.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to get into a prolonged back-and-forth.  If you want to weigh in, please do so under his comment. I've turned them off for this post.