Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Inquiries About Mike

I'm getting some, especially due to the lack of posting on SSI.  I've emailed him asking him to call me if he's up to it.  I think it's for the best to leave it at that, because if he can he will, and if he can't, it wouldn't be helpful or considerate for me to call to him.

I would say the same goes for most emails. Knowing he has shown a tendency of being compelled to address them, is it really necessary to add to burdens?

For now, the best thing to do is pray for our friend, if you're the kind who does. And who knows? Maybe he'll bounce back soon and fill us in on things.

The next best thing is to demonstrate gratitude.

8 comments:

1911A1 said...

Thank you David.

Anonymous said...

Prayers to Mike & Rosie

Greg Hopkins said...

Thanks David. Sent support last month. Prayers are constant.
Not concerned about not getting a reply b/c I realize what e
Mike's enduring.

Elmo said...

Ditto on the thank you.

JohninMd.(Help!?!!) said...

I simply hope the Man is as comfortable and pain-free as possible. I've noticed the lack of traffic, and wondered how he and His Lady are doing. Thanks, David.

Bad Cyborg said...

Many thanks, David. The Dutchman hasn't posted in nearly a week, now. Kinda makin me worry about him. Thought about the email route but discarded it for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Please, Mr. C, Keep us in the info loop.

bondmen said...

Praying for Mike and Rosey daily. We are all here but a short time when seen in the light of eternity.

Anonymous said...

I came here looking for some word. Thanks