Friday, May 13, 2016

A Little Bird Told Me...

I've received information, in addition to already-made public reasons, that the ambassador was in Benghazi for a tryst with a local ("to bed a Bedouin" is the way it was put to me), and that Hillary knew about it and senses such a disclosure was and is not in her or her agenda's interests. Thus the postulated political need and impulse to deflect and distract with the Muhammad video and CYA tactics...

Unconfirmed hearsay, of course, and I have not heard anything beyond what I just related. Still, I have several reasons to believe the source has insights not available to anyone without contacts in her camp. That's the only reason I even bring it up.

It will be interesting, at least to me, to see if anything ever comes of this -- besides denials and scathing condemnations of my irresponsibility from her loyalists should anyone outside of this blog's niche readership even notice. Without that notice, it's hardly in their interests to acknowledge this and draw attention to it.

It should be emphasized that right now there's no hard evidence I'm aware of to justify putting stock in this. I can't claim to be convinced and simply note it as a curiosity. In the absence of candor and transparency, people will speculate. We'll just have to wait and see if we ever hear of it again.

2 comments:

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey David;

I have heard that "word on the street" was that Obama and Stevens, the ambassador had a "relationship". And he basically was "fostered" to keep any chance of this getting out.

riverrider said...

stevens was there to meet with the turkish foriegn minister about the fact that stevens discovered the arms traffic to terrorist thru turkey from hillary's people. the minister had just left when the attack occurred. the cia maintained several arms warehouses in the area of reclaimed munitions from the lybian govt.