Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Painting Themselves into a Corner

Lynch: States Can't 'Insist' a Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman, If Person Feels Otherwise [More]
This presents a very real contradiction that stands to work against biological women, supposedly the ones feminists demanded special protection for from the suffragette movement through to the very recent present.

One of the wealth redistribution tactics government uses in contracting is foregoing equal protection and giving special preferences to small, disadvantaged, minority and woman-owned businesses. If Lynch's legal opinion is followed, currently certified women business owners  are going to have to let their newly self-identified sisters into the competitive pool.

I wonder if any of them might mind.

Uh-oh. I feel another identity crisis coming on.

2 comments:

Mack said...

I identify as a gun owner.

1776 said...

I identify as the owner of fully automatic weapons, frag grenades, AT4s, and C4 explosives. Hey, Loretta Lynch, will you file suit for disenfranchised me? If only I had known it was that easy.