Wednesday, September 07, 2016

From Her Lips to God's Ears

Amy Schumer: 'I will leave the country if Donald Trump is elected President' [More]
You AND Babs?  Be still, my heart.  That and "Go Trump!"

Then there's this bit of vapidity:
I haven't had a conversation with anyone who doesn't like Hillary where they've had anything meaningful to say. 
Paulene Kael comes to mind.

Someone lives in an echo chamber surrounded by sycophants.

Hopefully, it will soon be an overseas echo chamber.

[Via cydl]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget that that intensely intellectual inanity formerly known as Cher. Could be a setup for a Canadian remake of "The Three Amigos" since that new "Ghostbusters" did so well.

Robert Fowler said...

Like all of those sons of bitches did when W was elected? I seem to have missed the stampede back then. Schumer could do us all a favor and take her asshole cousin upChuck with her.

Maybe we could start a go-fund-me drive and charter them a plane to some garden spot like Venesuala or maybe Syria.

Anonymous said...

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!

If they need help, I'll kick in to the fund to buy them one-way tickets!

KUETSA said...

Take your dad with you, please!

danno said...

If I may quote me dear old Mother In Law: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"

Alpha Mike Foxtrot (my comment, not hers)

Otto Didact said...

Schumer and Babs aren't the only ones threatening that. I read this just this afternoon;
"Muslims Threaten "If Donald Trump will be president, we will leave the US""

That MAY just be the best reason I've heard to date to vote for Trump!