Tuesday, September 26, 2017

@Twitter Continues Enabling Genocide Advocate and Trump Assassination-Endorsing Racist

Remember the Hero of the Revolution who directed murderous, racist and obscene hatred at me? At the time I asked Twitter how they could boot Milo and leave this psychotic alone.

They still did not take away the keys after he called for the execution of the president and his family.

And he's still there after he called for genocide.

The "leniency" they will not extend to "alt-right" figures challenging subversive actions of protected groups has encouraged our Hero to continue. And he's getting bolder, posting two more presidential death wishes that I'd be looking into were I in the Secret Service, and several more calls for white genocide:

[Click to enlarge and see for yourself while they're still up]
The only conclusion? "Progressive"-sympathizing Twitter moderators don't mind. And since the buck stops at the top and they must have a handle on how enforcers ensure the will of the top brass is done, that must mean virtue-oozing @Jack is cool with it, too.

2 comments:

Roger J said...

So have these threats been forwarded to the Secret Service? I am sure they are already very busy, but such threats against the Boy-King, Barack I, would have been investigated. I am not on Twitter or would do it myself.

David Codrea said...

He's not actually writing this as a threat, though. There's a difference between "I am going to" and "I hope for." But hey, what do I know? He may be more than the impotent raging headcase blowhard he seems. If you see something, say something, and you don't need to be on Twitter.