Monday, October 09, 2017

The Lone Gunmen

One of the victims of the Las Vegas shooting has blown the whistle to reveal that he was shot by multiple gunmen during the massacre. [More]
Sounds like news, doesn't it?  So why is The New York Newsday registered in Macedonia and why does it contain this disclaimer in the footer?


I've been getting all kinds of "conspiracy theories" sent to me on this, including, yes, the one about gun-running for ISIS at the behest of the FBI, and while I agree the official story is being manipulated for reasons yet unknown, I'm not going to embrace alternate "explanations" without proof.

The reason for that is not because I trust "official sources," but because I don't. One powerful way to discredit alternate explanations is to sow seeds of disinformation that can be easily discredited, and to then conflate all such alternative explanations with the tin foil hatters.

The best I can do from this end, since I have no unique sources, is to offer the same process as in Fast and Furious. First I vet any would-be whistleblower, and if enough is there to proceed offer my "I'll go to jail before giving you up" protection, and then scream my head off for political guarantees and a trustworthy louder media voice.



3 comments:

Henry said...

I realize the MSM is not immune to its own style of fake news, but “respectable” local news stations have been reporting that ballistic calculations were found in the shooter’s room.

We’re supposed to believe that this fellow constructed meticulous sniper tables… then strapped on a bump stock and let ‘er rip.

There’s more to this story than tin foil.

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger said...

This Rocky Palermo is one of the shooting victims. The photo used comes from a CNN interview where he describes getting shot, and never says a word about multiple shooters or a shooter on the ground.

David Codrea said...

Damn right there is, Henry -- which is why those of us who care about the truth need to weed out those intentionally obscuring it.