Monday, March 12, 2018

Peace!

Longtime readers will note things slow down around here on weekends, generally limited to announcements promoting my work. That doesn't mean I'm not busy with the myriad things behind the scenes to keep that work happening, and it's also a time for much-needed personal downtime and family interactions.

That does not stop the tips from coming in by the score. I currently have 133 emails I have not yet had time to look at, and most of those are links to articles I'm being asked to read and then comment on.

I'm sorry. There's one of me. I just can't get to them all.

I appreciate that people care enough to take time out of their lives to want to share things with me, and also appreciate most of those things are important. So I apologize that I can't return the consideration many of you show me.

Please don't take it as me being unappreciative and ungrateful. I'm quite the opposite, especially for your understanding on this.

2 comments:

Mack said...

But doesn't this mean you are becoming more popular?

Well, let's say it this way: But doesn't this mean you are becoming more INFLUENTIAL?

Isn't that a good thing?

Roger J said...

I understand, David. I couldn't keep up with it the way you do.