Friday, June 29, 2018

What's Going On in Leon Valley?

The livestreamers were arrested for threats and DOX information being posted in their live chats by other parties. The others were detained or arrested as witnesses. All recording capable electronics were taken by the police regardless if they recorded anything or not. News Now Houston and Thresa R has reported that the police are also towing cars once again. [More]
I was sent links to a couple videos that I just won't have time to watch completely if I'm to stay on schedule and get my work done:


Because I have not watched these entirely through and because this is all new to me, I am not qualified to assess their claims, although the portions I did see aren't setting well. 

Facebook comment posters are not pleased.

[Via Florida Guy]  

No comments: