Thursday, June 13, 2019

You Can't Stop the Signal?



Looks like YouTube is out for ideological genocide, which is what they and the other publishers are engaging in. That's why I decided to make sure I can post BitChute on Blogger.

Now I'm waiting for Google to ban sites like this blog for providing links to the verboten information.

UPDATE: I'm having slow load/interruption issues which may just be my crappy old system which I need to replace soon. I'll see if I have problems on other machines.

I just joined and subscribed to Black Pigeon Speaks and Paul Joseph Watson Now, what's the name of that Brit who makes total immigration sense? and Pat Condell (Thanks, Tom!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy Robinson

Anonymous said...

Yea Tommy Robinson, watch his interview on Crowder

Tom Skoch said...

That Brit who makes total immigration sense is Pat Condell. He's on BitChute at https://www.bitchute.com/channel/MPuFMi8bhYkW/

Anonymous said...

Check out Sargon of Akkad as well.