Monday, November 18, 2019

Slow Going


Between researching, writing and submitting a monster article draft, the computer crashing (gotta get a new one this week before it dies), the furnace acting up and dealing with more leaves than Carter's got little liver pills, the blog has to come last. It's late afternoon and I'm finally getting to stuff I usually do in the morning.

Please understand if comment moderation is slower than usual and if tips and emails go unused and unanswered. Maybe ease up on me a bit...?

1 comment:

bondmen said...

No deal David, this calls for a CONgressional investigation and I have just the NM boob rube to chair it!

We need to know all the juicy details, when these leaves began to fall, why you are writing such important articles uncovering malfeasance and wrong doing in high places, and why your computer is about to crash, something none and I mean none of US have ever experienced in all our online years! Shady and underhanded I say, all of this!

Something is amiss here and I feel, I really feel, Nancy and the Schift can get to the bottom of it ASAP without spending billions, only multi million$.