Monday, February 10, 2020

Survey SAYS...

A slim majority of adults in New Mexico support a red flag law that would allow for the temporary removal of firearms from individuals deemed a threat to themselves or others, according to a Journal Poll. The telephone survey found that 52% of adults support the law and 37% are opposed. [More]
I wonder what the results would have been had they simply been asked if it's OK to deprive them of rights without even being charged with a crime, let alone convicted.

[Via bondmen]

2 comments:

vintovka said...

Surveys also said that Hillary was a shoo-in to be elected President. After that enormous failure, I will never again trust public opinion polls. Obviously, the people who run them are psychology grads, eg., they know nothing.

DDS said...

When I'm in one of my more difficult moods, rather than ignore the annoying ringing, I actually answer my land line and lie my assets off to the survey questions.

I consider it my civic duty.

And based on the published and broadcast results of their efforts, I doubt I'm the only one who does so.