Monday, February 06, 2006

Gallery Updates

Tomato 7 and Head have joined the fun. I've also had several folks send in pictures by email. And I see Bill St. Clair liked my suggestion...

I'll probably make the Gallery updates a weekly task (Million Moon March Monday?) unless volume necessitates greater frequency. Until then, I'll just post links to the sites where new pictures appear.

UPDATE: Free Constitution sent them a picture that made me laugh out loud when you factor in the caption he chose: "Make me safe from armed violence."

3 comments:

E. David Quammen said...

Hey David, got ONE for you! And it's REAL GOOD. It seems the 'master of charm', (Pol Pot) photo that I submitted, has been accepted!

It can be viewed here; http://www.controlarms.org/million_faces/index.php/photo/id/1332709

As you can see, Mr. Pot, is pleading for 'them' to; 'Make me safe from armed violence'.

(Hmmmm. That's funny. As I had thought that Mr. Pot had already done that himself?)

E. David Quammen said...

Don't know why the link didn't fully post. But here it is, again;

http://www.controlarms.org/
million_faces/index.php/
photo/id/1332709

Anonymous said...

Now, that's FUNNY, E.Dave!! These idiots don't even recognize Pol Pot!