Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nicki Gets Famous

Nicki Fellenzer gets profiled by The Winchester Star (log-in required: try "Newslinks as username and password, otherwise use BugMeNot).

Now that she's famous and better than us and all, watch her start pronouncing it rah-ther and weekending in the Hamptons, and calling herself Lady Fellenzer 'n stuff...

Seriously though, congratulations, kiddo. Nice to see someone presenting a message outside the choir about children and guns that centers on loving parental attention and education. I'm sure there will be no shortage of letters, including those from outraged bleaters--keep us posted.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Thanks, David. I sure appreciate it, given what kind of media whore I am! ;-) I promise not to forget all of you little people when this article becomes world famous...

Now that I'm back in the real world in my office... I will definitely post updates if some cud chewers begin to whine. :-)

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite people. I hope she becomes extremely famous. It is nice to hear a clear sensible voice on the issues of liberty getting some favorable press.

Just hope she doesn't go "Hollywood Chic" on us now, and go to the other side. (that's a joke lovely lady)

E. David Quammen said...

Very good article! Good going Nicki. As I posted on KABA, the only thing that irked me was the use of the word 'Activist'. To which I wrote on KABA;

"How about concerned, wise citizen that is responsible in the fulfilling of their civic duties?"

The thought of having to be considered an 'Activist'. Because of the excersizing of a God given and Constitutionally protected Right. 'Ruffled my feathers' for some reason.

It seems the media is starting to take notice of the Truth. Rather than just holding out the 'tripe' presented by the anti's. Hopefully it is the start of a long trend!

You represented us very well Nicki, Thank You!

Nicki said...

Thanks, you guys!

The funny thing is it was originally supposed to be an article on me being in the National Guard, the stresses of possible deployments and how it affected my family. We started talking about guns, and that's all she wrote...

LOL

I really appreciate the kind comments. Thanks again. :-)