Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MISTAKE?

A day after authorities announced that a former New Hanover County deputy had been indicted in the shooting death of a Durham teen during a raid on a Wilmington home, members of the grand jury now say the indictment was a mistake...the foreman checked the wrong box on the indictment...

Three deputies fired shots into the home, and sources close to the case said they believe several shots were fired before Strickland opened the door.
Any guess if the wrong box would get checked if you or I made a similar "mistake"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! The powers that be insured one of their own would face no charges, as expected!

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I have never heard of anything like that. This doesn't just smell--it reeks.

Anonymous said...

YOU check the wrong box: face fines and possible jail time.
They check the wrong box: face possible loss of life.

This is why I don't vote.

me said...

you have GOT to be F-ing kidding me.