Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nagin's in Contempt...

...but the NRA/SAF mouthpiece padded his bill.

Again, we run into the same lack of plain decency I've been pointing out since I began covering the press releases on cases the two groups jointly supported:

Again and
again and
again and
again and
again and
again...

NRA-ILA does not give any credit to SAF.

SAF always gives joint credit to NRA.

I guess the guys in the nice suits at Fairfax believe what their apologists maintain--that every dime going to another organization is "diverted" money.

[Link to contempt order via Cousin G]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's face it. It has been a very long time since the NRA has been an honest advocate for its own membership. If it will betray them, which it does regularly, why would it not show the same contempt for any entity that might stand in "the NRA's light"?

As I have put forward before, I believe the NRA finds the problem more profitable than the solution and therefore will do what is necessary to keep the problem. Including sabotaging or concealing any effort by others that actually do seek the solution.

I am not surprised at this contemptible behavior, that is why I left them.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Nagin is a dangerous and inept liberal politician...

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
take away ALL the guns
.