Friday, March 30, 2007

Red's Trading Post Videos

They've posted two new video ads defending themselves against BATFU harassment.

Ryan Horsley's got guts and he's articulate. He's defending a way of life and a fixture in his community from destructive invading parasites, and he shouldn't have to stand alone.

We gun owners are quick to pass judgment on dealers who don't stand up to intimidation, like those who caved in to Bloomberg's lawsuits. We need to be equally as quick to support those who refuse to roll over. This guy goes one step further and swings back defiantly.

WarOnGuns
will definitely keep an eye on further developments.

[Via chareltonhest]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, - but what "reprsentative" should I call? fienstein? boxer? Miller? Idaho Reps?

Exactly which traitors to the constitution should I register my dissatisfaction with? Who among those selling me and my children out to the American Trade Union / One world government / no borders
crowd should I set straight?

Who will listen anymore? These traitors at ALL levels of government "know better" and they apparently do not need, do not care about and disdain my vote.

Exactly who should I call? whose "raid me first" list should I get on in kalifornia and for what benefit?

Buy ammunition - it's a good investment, it is becomming more scarce and someday it may carry the only message that means anything.

Fight islam Now

E. David Quammen said...

Red's has an Online petition to Congress and the BATF going here;

Online Petition to the BATF and Congress

Allows comments. 1922 signatures so far.

David Codrea said...

FiN: You have a point--for some areas, but not all. Like you, my grand choices are Feinstein, Boxer and Harman--not much use writing them, I agree. But others live in areas where the effort may bear more fruit.

Anonymous said...

I am very thrilled about this.

Ryan is doing what everyone should do. He is getting right out there and treating this assault like a mainstream issue, and expecting support. Boldly.

We should all be psyched about this, and eager to join in. It is our job to give him that support with an attitude of victory. To often we let the "apathy pathogen" spread amongst us and adopt a defeatist mindset under the guise of being a "realist"(Ex: "It won't work because..").

Believe it is possible, and get creative.

ATFAbuse.com is highly behind Ryan and Red's Trading Post. I only wish more people would do stuff like this.


Sincerely, C.H.
ChareltonHest@atfabuse.com