Friday, May 18, 2007

We're the Only Ones Indicted Enough

In delayed reports, suspended Lockney Justice of the Peace and Municipal Court Judge Michelle Aruajo remains free on bond after being indicted May 8 on felony counts of attempted murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for the alleged March 10 shooting of her husband, Romeo Aruajo, who is recovering from four bullet wounds to the abdomen stemming from an apparent marital dispute.

Yeah, I'm sure you and I would be free on bond.

It looks like her attorney, Terry McEachern, is a piece of work himself:
Judge Finds McEachern Guilty of DWI

This really is unfolding like a small town soap opera.

[More from "The Only Ones" files...]

2 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

I have a lot of relatives in Lockney. I am afraid to find out if I am related to any of these gems.

Anonymous said...

You could always claim your were adpopted.